Hello, September

Sunday, September 2, 2012

September is here. And so the "ber" months have begun. And what better way to start the month than with some new stuff. Erase the fact that I was in a foul mood yesterday due to some inefficiencies by the people at work. Well actually, that foul mood drove me into retail therapy. Thus the new stuff.
Brown sandals by Lower East Side. Blue sequined flats by Alice + Olivia.
Both from Payless Shoe Source.
Sunglasses by Minicci, also from Payless Shoe Source.
Bangles set and mustache earrings from Toyang Paraluman.

September also means another thing for the Cosmo women and Candy girls out there. September is the month to celebrate those hunky Cosmo bachelors and those adorable Candy cuties. Which is why I also splurged on magazines for a whole lotta eye candy.
Oh, hello there. ♥

I'm kinda excited about this month. There's a lot going on. Sports events, parties, and so much more. I have a feeling that this month will be a good one for me. And so are the upcoming months. Wish me luck with that. And I do hope the same goes for y'all. :)
0 comments : :