Earth Tones

Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Saturday, a friend of mine threw a surprise party for her boyfriend who's is also one of my friends. It was kiddie party themed so I wore something that deemed appropriate for the event. I decided to go with something that's fun.

I got this shirt just recently at a sale. It was half off. I loved that it's very colorful and that it has an interesting print. I also loved that the colors are in earthy tones. For my accessories, I picked it out of the colors on my shirt to make my outfit look very put-together. Bangles are bought in sets and most people wear them that way. This time, I took two bangles from one set and combined them with bangles from other sets. The green and orange ones are thrifted. The other is from a DIY project, so it's made by yours truly.
Shirt from Kamiseta.
Bag from Dooney & Bourke.
Sandals by Lower East Side from Payless Shoe Source.
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

A super big thank you to my friend, Beben, for taking my outfit shots that day. Post-processing by me.

I swear, I'm becoming a fan of embellished sandals. Embellished sandals are so girly and chic. And comfy too! Perfect when you're always on the go like I am. On the whole, my outfit seem to have that hippie vibe. Don't you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I LOVE THE FLATS! The blouse is gorgeous!

    I am now following, Please Check out and Follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thank youuu! :)

      Following your blog now. :)

      Delete