Black Cover Up

Monday, August 6, 2012

Last Friday, I went to the World Food Expo 2012 with my mom. More about that on my next blog post. Let me just tell you about what I wore.

That day, I really wanted to wear this black cover up that I got at Bloggers United 3 for some unknown reason. Which I why I chose to mix the pieces in my closet that I can actually wear with it. Something that is appropriate for the bipolar weather here. Something that's warm enough if it gets cold and rainy, and something that's light enough if it gets hot. So I came up with this outfit.
Thrifted gray top. Floral skirt from Seventeen at Cinderella.
Bangles from Scrimp Manila.
Bag from Le Sac.
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

And true enough, it got rainy at some point that day, then a bit sunny the next. The weather nowadays is really weird. I find it a bit stressful to think of an outfit every day that can adapt well to the ever-changing weather. Hmm. So what do you think about this outfit? Let me know. :)
0 comments : :