Accessorize with Scrimp Manila

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm feeling kinda tired but I just wanna squeeze in a short post before I rest my eyes. Hihi. So I got some new accessories today from Scrimp Manila which is an online store that I've discovered quite recently. When I saw their adorable pieces, I couldn't help but order more than one item. Here's what I got.
Vintage necklace. Eiffel tower and butterflies? Enough said. 
It's an arm party with these babies.
 Gotta have more than one pair. In my fave colors, black and brown.

I swear, all of their items are cute and very affordable, perfect for fashionistas on a budget. You can check out all their other pieces in their Facebook account, ScrimpShopManila. Add them up! Oh, and you can also follow them on Twitter here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment