Somethin' Fishy for Breakfast

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Earlier today, my office mates and I had breakfast at Eastwood City in Libis. We went to this restaurant called Somethin' Fishy. We availed of their breakfast buffet and stuffed ourselves silly with their delectable dishes. There were cheese dogs, Spanish omelets, good ol' scrambled eggs, tocino, tofu and pork, bread, siomaibangus, a variety of rice, and so much more. There were also pancakes and waffles with an assortment of syrup flavors and toppings to choose from. But I'll stop rambling now and just let the photos do the talking. Fair warning though, these might make you hungry. Teehee.  

I made about three trips to the buffet table and boy, I felt really, really full afterwards. I felt like I don't wanna see food again for the next couple of days. Haha. Oh, and before I wrap this post up, let me just add in a couple more photos.
Here's a picture of everyone. Meet my office mates. 
And here's a quick outfit shot! Thrifted floral top and gray cardigan. 
Jeans from BNY. Just a simple outfit that's suitable for the bipolar 
weather here in the Philippines.

Somethin' Fishy is located in Eastwood City in Libis, QC. Their breakfast buffet is available from 12am to 10am for only Php.169 on weekdays and Php.179 on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Affordable right?

Well, that's about it for this post. Did that make you hungry? Haha. I swear, all this food tripping's taking a toll on my weight. I should really go on a diet. Wish me luck with that. Enjoy the rest of your week, dearies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment