I Will Follow You Into the Dark

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Here's an outfit post since I haven't done one for so long. Okay, so the title is really irrelevant here. It's actually the title of the song that's currently stuck in my head. It's by one of my favorite bands, Death Cab for Cutie. I really couldn't think of a title for this look so I just typed in what's on my mind. Teehee.

This is what I wore earlier today when I went to hang-out at the mall with my sister. More on that later. Let's talk about my outfit first. As usual, I like to keep things simple yet girly. 
I'm actually wearing a necklace that's hardly noticeable because of 
my top's busy print.
Top from Apartment 8. Thrifted skirt. Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.
My bangles. Three are from The Landmark while the other is a DIY.

My top is made out of a sheer fabric so I had to wear a black spaghetti-strapped top underneath. It appears though as if I'm wearing a body con dress, right? Then for my accessories, I stacked on some bangles in colors that I picked out from my top. I think they worked just fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment