Bloggers United 3

Saturday, June 2, 2012

As promised, here's my post about Bloggers United 3. I went there with my sister, Sam. It was held at the Grand Events Place in Makati. We almost got lost on our way there if it wasn't for Google Maps. Face palm moment here. Haha.

When we got there around 1pm, the place was already jam-packed. I was greeted at the registration area by the lovely Arianne Kader of Zalora, which you probably have read about in one of my recent posts. There were booths for the sponsors, fun and funky photo-booths, and of course, the booths by the bloggers. It was clothes, shoes, and accessories galore. There were also some games and lots of cool, cool prizes. I really wanna tell you so much more but I'll let the pictures do the talking. Check out all of these chic items that were on sale.

Here come my fan girl moments. What I love about this event is that I got to meet and greet all of my favorite fashion bloggers. Of course, I had to have some pictures taken with them. Tee hee.
With Shai Lagarde, and then Seph Cham of LoveChic.
 With Laureen Uy.
With Kryz Uy.

And lastly, here are the items that I bought. I got myself a black cover-up and an animal printed tank top. Then I also got myself a cute pair of earrings.

Well, that's that for my second time around at Bloggers United. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of their events. Can't wait to read the other bloggers' post about this. :D
6 comments : :
  1. awesome event right!? Tons of people, kinda hot and humid but all is worth it. :)

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for supporting bloggers united! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat! I love the earrings at the bottom.
    Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! looks like so very much fun! I wish I could take part in it! great!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete