UNIQLO in the Philippines

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm very, very excited for June 15, 2012. Why? Because on that date, UNIQLO, Japan's number one fashion brand, will be opening its first store in the Philippines at the SM Mall of Asia. They also has an ongoing contest where you can vote online for your favorite shirt design and get a chance to win a trip to Japan! Plus, if you will cast your vote in their activity wall in the SM Mall of Asia, you can also win the shirt that you voted for. Cool, eh?

UNIQLO has a wide variety of graphic tees with uber cool designs. They also have those classic polo shirts, and of course, the fashion staple in everyone's closet, jeans.

I, for one, can't wait to start shopping for their cute graphic tees and polo shirts. Polo shirts scream simple and sophisticated at the same time. I've joined their contest already, online.  Fingers crossed. But I'm also planning to drop by their activity wall in the SM Mall of Asia just to try my luck at winning one of their shirts. If you haven't joined their contest yet, just log in to your Facebook account and visit this link here. Who knows, you may be on your way to Japan, right? Tee hee. 

So that's it. I guess I'll see you on the 15th. :D

 * All images on this post are owned by UNIQLO.

1 comments : :
  1. Hi, thank you so much for your email on IFB.
    I am now following you on GFC and Pinterest!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete