Thrift Trip

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thrift trip. It's like a tongue twister. Haha. As promised, this post is about the things that I bought today. And as the title suggests, this shopping trip was very inexpensive compared to all other shopping trips I've had. Really! Which is why I'm particularly giddy at this moment because I got some fab items and I didn't even spend that much. Gee, I'm getting good at this.

Okay, enough raving. Let me show you what I bought. I got myself two pairs of shoes, some accessories, and a bottle of body spray. 
Flats from Solemate in SM Department Store. They have this promo 
wherein you can buy two pairs for only Php.399. That's less than 
$10.00. It was such a steal!
Earrings from The Landmark. I'm into studs nowadays.
Set of bangles from The Landmark.
Red Berries body splash from Zen Zest. This has a sweet smell that I 
really like.

All in all, I've spent less than Php.700 on all these items. So that's just around $17.00 or maybe even less. Feel free to correct me if my conversion is wrong. Haha. And that's about it for this post. Find any good deals like these lately? Let me know. :)
3 comments : :
  1. great picks!!! :) love them!
    btw, please join my giveaway too if you haven't yet. Thanks! :D
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it your blog^^

    new in - oasap♥mfashionfreak

    I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool finds!I loveee those bangles and earrings! super cute
    <3

    Niki

    ReplyDelete