Saturday Bonding with Le Sis

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi there. How was your week? Mine was not too good. I've been under a lot of stress lately due to some personal problems. You know that feeling that I couldn't wait for the week to end? I had that. Which is why I was so relieved when the weekend finally came. At least I can get to relax and unwind.

So on Saturday, my sister and I decided to spend some time together and just hang out. She just came back a week ago from her vacation in our dad's house down South so I really missed here. Since I was feeling a bit down, I was craving for something really sweet. Our first stop is this sort of dessert festival in Glorietta where we bought some cakes and pastries.


Afterwards, we headed over to Red Mango in Greenbelt. And that's where we satisfied our sweet tooth cravings. Here's what we ordered.
Fro-yo topped with M&Ms, chocolate chips, and crushed chocolate 
cookies.
Mango smoothie with a bit of frozen yogurt. This one's to die for.
Classic blueberry waffles.

And we're not done with that. After we've finished our treats, we went to Glorietta for some window shopping. Then we watched The Avengers because she wanted so badly to watch it. I've seen it already so I wasn't that excited. But still, one can never have enough of Chris Evans. Oh, and as usual, we munched on a lot of popcorn. I was so full that day. Teehee.

So I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm just hoping that the next week will be totally stress free for me. :) How about you? How's your weekend?

1 comment: