Neon Against Dark

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lame title again. Hahaha. Sorry about that. I guess I was just too lazy to think of an interesting title. So today, I had to run some errands. All I did was go to the mall to buy a Mother's Day present for my mom and to pick up the cake that I ordered. I settled for something comfy for my outfit because I had to do a lot of walking around. I wore flip-flops. I honestly didn't know what to buy so I still had to look for a couple of hours. I'm such a crammer! Teehee.

Anyways, here's what I wore today.
Black inner tank top from The Landmark. Neon tank top from 
Forever 21. Dark skinny jeans from BNY. Bag from Coach.
I'm rocking the no-makeup look. Lovely ME:EX makeup base from The 
Face Shop. Liquid foundation from The Faceshop. Lovely ME:EX 
powder and blush from The Face Shop. NYC High Definition mascara. 
Maybelline lip gloss.
Pa-cute pose. Teehee. Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

So that's it. I can't wait for mom to see my gift for her. Haha. Also, my trip to the mall ended up as a mini-shopping spree. I'm gonna show you what I got in my next post so stay tuned for that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment