Steak and More

Sunday, April 22, 2012

As promised, here's my post about yesterday's lunch date with my friends. We availed of this steak buffet at Celi's Restaurant in Hotel Celeste in Makati.

The main dish is, of course, the steak which you can order as desired. So you can get it medium rare, well-done, or whatever floats your boat. There's rice, pasta, seafood, veggies, and dessert. Lots of dessert. I didn't get to enjoy the steak much because I'm not really a steak person. But I loved the Chicken Barbecue and the Seafood Medley, even though I'm allergic to seafood. The crab meat was heaven! Plus, I also ate a lot of potato wedges. 
Carbonara. I looove pasta.
Seafood Medley. It has crab meat, shrimp, squid, tahong, and this other 
sea shell, dunno what it's called.
My steak. Medium rare.
Potato Wedges. Salty, just the way I like 'em.
Blueberry Cheesecake.
Cupcake. My favorite part is licking the top off.
Calamansi Mousse. I loved this one. Sweet at the top part, sour at 
the bottom.

The service crew there was very friendly. They were efficient too. They never failed to refill our glass with iced tea. I swear, I never want to see iced tea again for the next month. Haha. 

I had a nice time and my tummy was extremely happy. :D

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!Look yummy!:)

    I just found your blog and here is many beautiful outfits waht i also like!<3

    Kata

    http://myuniqueworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... so yummy!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very yammy!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete