Red, White, and Denim

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The summer is almost here! Can you feel it? The scorching sun, the light summer breeze... It's the time for tank tops, shorts, flip flops, light dresses, and cute sunnies. And I'm ready for all of it. Come April, and it'll be sea, sand, and sun for me. Haha.

Anyway, here's my weekend outfit. It's just the usual tank top and shorts ensemble, spiced up with this denim vest that I customized.
DIY denim vest. Tank top from Von Dutch. Denim Shorts from Mudd.

Connector ring. Minnie Mouse layered rings from Hong Kong. Red and 
white arm bands from my friend, Solyle Ayson.

Vanity time!

Thanks to my sister, Sam, for taking these photos. She really is my go-to photographer. You can hype this on Lookbook.nu here. It's perfect for days out under the hot Metro Manila sun. What do you think? :)

6 comments:

  1. cute look :) loved the flag touch in denim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thank you so much for the comment, i'm now following you back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats beautiful!! I cant wait to share my DIY's as well. I got a handful already. lol still waiting for my camera to document it :D


    Missy Shugah
    www.missyshugahis.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear. :) Send me the link once you've posted it. ;D

      Delete
  4. what a cute smile <3

    http://fcireasa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete