In My Bag Edition 3

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

  • Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
  • Philips GoGear Raga mp3 player in pink
  • Schneider Topliner pen
  • Nokia C3 in pink
  • pink make-up pouch
  • pink hair comb
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals powder blush
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua gel foundation
  • Maybelline Lip Smooth in strawberry
  • Maybelline eyeliner
  • Maybelline Hypercurl Volum mascara
  • The Face Shop eyelash curler
  • The Face Shop moist loose powder
  • floral printed wallet from the US
Yeah, more pink stuff. I'm addicted to pink, especially hot pink. Thus, my URL. Teehee. Oh, and how do you like my polka-dotted bag? I got it from Ichigo. I just love their shoes and bags. Check out their site! :)

4 comments:

  1. I see you're a fan of Maybelline products. Guess what. I am too. :) I use aqua gel and lip smooth strawberry. I'm wearing it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all

    kisses


    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolce gabbana perfume is great.. I recieve gift set and love both body cream and perfume spray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I also love pink! It is amazing how we, girl, can put many things insede a bag, don't matter how small the bag is!!!!


    Happy Easter,
    Cri. (ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    ReplyDelete