Think Pink

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'll make this a quick outfit post. This is what I wore at a trip to Enchanted Kingdom. Yeah, I'm a sucker for amusement parks and thrilling rides. That's the child-like side of me.

I wanted to be comfy so I just wore a pair of shorts in a somewhat lighter fabric than denim and this lace top that I bought a few weeks ago. I accessorized with a quirky necklace and a large bag because I brought a lot of things with me, like a change of clothes. Then I just wore flipflops. Two reasons. First is that I had this aching wound on my big toe. Second is that rubber footwear is perfect for those rides wherein you're bound to get wet.
Cute bikini pendant.

Thrifted shorts and lace top. Flipflops from Havaianas. Bag from 
Shoebox and Me. You can hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

Simple and comfy. Oh, and I'm barely wearing make-up here. Gahd, I'm so lazy and I need to change this attitude of mine. Haha. 

Well, that's it for this post. Cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment