Fireworks and Food

Monday, February 27, 2012

Last Saturday, a friend and I decided to watched the pyro-musical competition at the Mall of Asia. The cheapest tickets were at P100. But we saw that the sea-side restaurants are offering packages for P300-P400 consumable of food and drinks that guarantees a reserved table with a great view of the fireworks display. So we decided to go with that. And we chose Icebergs. 

The two countries competing that night were Finland and Portugal. We had a great view of the fireworks except for the fact that there was this small tree blocking our view. But nevertheless, we pretty much saw everything. I even caught a part of it using my iPod. But I didn't take a video of the whole thing because I preferred to just enjoy it. It's not like I'm gonna watch the video when I'm at home. Haha. Here's what I took. It's just about six minutes of Finland's show and that was that.


And let's not forget the food. So here's everything that we ordered: Classic Chicken Sandwich, Iceberg's Sisig, Yum Yum Cheesy Nachos, Oreo Cookie Sundae, Strawberry Float, and Orange Juice. Yes, we ordered a lot because we paid P400 each and we had to consume it all. Haha. Boy, was I really stuffed.
Food, food, food! :D

Sorry for the not-so-good quality of the photos here. Teehee. I'll remember to bring a camera next time. So that was it for my weekend.

What about you, ladies? How was your weekend? :)

1 comment:

  1. how fun! i love fireworks!!! :D

    p.s. the food looks delicious!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete