Cut Out

Sunday, February 5, 2012

If you've read my previous post, then you'd know how I spent my Saturday night. Here's a separate post for what I wore that night.

As you may have noticed by now, I wear shorts quite a lot. This is because I don't get to wear shorts on weekdays because of work. On weekdays, I'm usually in jeans or in dresses or skirts. So on weekends, I like to take a break from dressing up and I would always choose to be relaxed in a comfy pair of shorts. This time, I paired my black shorts with a floral cut-out top. The neckline was a tad too low for my taste so I wore a gray tube top underneath. I went for black flats and a black handbag that my mom bought for me back in December. I accessorized with a necklace, black studs, and my trusty wristwatch.
I'm loving my top's cut-out shoulders and floral print.

Top from Forever 21. Shorts from Greenhills. Flats from American Eagle.
Bag from Shoebox and Me. You can hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

A big hug and thanks to Mabel Fetalvero for taking these pictures and for directing my poses here. Haha. 

And that's it. Simple, comfy, and girly. Perfect for a non-alcoholic night out in the city. Haha. What do you think, ladies? :)

3 comments:

  1. Love you outfit.

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top!

    your newest follower Michelle
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete