Back to School

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Okay, so I didn't really go back to school to be a student again. I went back to my dear University of the Philippines Los Baños for a quick visit, just in time for the February fair. I stayed there for four days and three nights. And I totally had a blast.

Here's what I wore on Friday, which was my last night in LB. I wore this striped dress, that I got from The Landmark. It was a total steal for less than 300php. I accessorized with this chunky necklace with a heart pendant, and a small, black sling bag designed by Christian Siriano for Payless Shoe Source. Again, I just wore flipflops because my big toe was aching again. But it felt kinda good to wear open-toed shoes once in a while, since I'm always in ballet flats whenever I'm at work.
Heart on stripes. :)

My bag's embellished detail.

Dress from The Landmark. Bag by Christian Siriano for Payless. Gold 
Havaianas flipflops. You can hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

And there you go. A laid-back and feminine look. It was a good thing too that I wore something like this because I did a lot of walking the whole day. I had such an awesome time in UPLB thanks to my org-mates in UPLB Statistical Society. I got to see old faces and meet new ones. I'm back in Manila now and already missing them. Oh, and a big thanks to one of my closest college friends and org-mate, Marby Bautista, for taking these shots.

So that's another highlight of my week, aside from my trip to EK. I told you it was a great week. How was yours? :)
2 comments : :
  1. lovely outfit and pendant¡¡¡

    kisses

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cute necklace!!!

    xx,
    Gelianne

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete