A Taste of Hawaii in the City

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been into food-tripping lately. Yeah, you can see it all building up in my tummy. But who can blame me? Eating is fun. Teehee.

Anyways, let's get back to business. I admittedly love food and I love trying new stuff. And so on night outs, I would always opt to dine somewhere totally new and unfamiliar to me. This time, a friend and I decided to try Hawaii's North Shore in UP Ayala Land Technohub. The ambiance was cool and relaxed. The crew was friendly and the service was fast. We only waited for about 10 minutes to get what we ordered. You can either dine inside or eat at the tables outside. Plus, there's free wi-fi.
Hawaii's North Shore's menu.

Crippler Chicken BLT. Chicken fillet with bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes, some grated cheese, all in a burger bun topped with sesame seeds.

Loco Moco. This is Hawaii's take on burger. It's hamburger steak and egg over rice. And don't forget the gravy. 

Onion Rings. With mayonnaise for dip.

Pineapple Iced Tea. Love it!

The food there was great. And not too pricey either. And that burger? It was too heavy for me. I couldn't help but feel bloated afterwards. Haha. But over-all, I like Hawaii's North Shore. I would love to go back some time, and try their mouthwatering steaks.

Anyways, that's that for this post. I had a fun weekend. I feel so giddy. Hihi. 'Til next post, loves. :)

1 comment:

  1. the food looks yummy!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete