Taming the Wild

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm all for being relaxed this weekend. Thus, a laid-back-but-still-girly outfit. I wore this cute leopard-printed skirt that I got from a tiangge. I decided to tone it down with a plain white tee. Now, this particular tee is one of my favorite items in my closet. I love how versatile they can be. I can pair it with denim shorts and huge sunglasses when I'm feeling too lazy to dress up. I can wear it with a floral mini skirt when I want to be feminine. In short, I can wear it with anything. So let's get back to my outfit. For accessories, I chose those ones that come in the same color. I like being monochromatic, as much as possible. I think this is due to my being a bit obsessive compulsive with almost everything. For my footwear, I chose my trusty Havaianas because I'm kinda tired of wearing closed shoes whenever I'm at work. Ah, that's the ultimate comfort for my feet. Oh, and I added just a bit of color with my bag. 

White tee from Folded and Hung. Skirt from a tiangge. Havaianas flip flops.

Dooney and Bourke sling bag. Thrifted accessories.

Close up. Ugh, I should really be more weight-conscious.

And that would be it for now. BTW, thanks to my sister for taking my pictures. I hope she's reading this. Haha. Have a great weekend, loves! XOXO.

Lookbook entry.

9 comments:

  1. I love the bag, it's a really nice shade of green xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your laid back look. I usually try to have a girly look even if I want to be relaxed as well. Love the pop of color your bag gives to your look. I'm a new follower, hope you can stop by soon and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice look. It reminds me of Africa :)
    Take a look also at my fashion blog: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love!
    You look wonderful and I like your bag.
    I'm following you, mind follow me back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit!
    i love your blog, now a follower :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by, ladies. :) Yes, Imma check all your blogs during the weekend. I'm just on a super quick internet break here at work.

    Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your bag is fab

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog
    following you

    hope we can follow each other
    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woww.. very comfy and great styling =)
    look so easy going and fab at the same time..
    lovely blog as well..
    visit mine sometimes too.. and follow if you like it =D
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete