Shoe-gasm

Friday, January 27, 2012

As promised, here's part two of my photo-heavy blog post about the stuff that I got from the balikbayan box that my aunt sent me. This time, it's all about the shoes. Like almost every fashionista out there, I'm crazy for shoes. I'm not exactly a fan of heels because I'm all for comfort. I wear heels occasionally but I really prefer flats. Flats are fashionable and comfortable at the same time. Plus, I'm always on the go so it suits my lifestyle perfectly. 

But anyways, enough rambling. Here are my new babies. Looky looky!

American Eagle platforms.

Purple Fioni peep-toe heels.

Fioni flats with embellishments.

Montego Bay Club sandals.

Sandals. Random brand.

Brown Zoe & Zac pumps.

Lela Rose for Payless flats.

Dexter flats.

Can't wait to wear these shoes. I'm so lucky to have such a generous aunt. It's like Christmas again, and I'm one happy kid! :D

7 comments:

  1. You are so lucky :)....Thanx for your lovely comment

    Thanx for following...Following back :)...However I am unable to see you under my GFC list :(

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially love the black heels :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see youre a shoe lover?! instant follow! :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so attractive and unique. I always appreciate novel ideas as you have projected in your blog. Count me as a new follower.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Montego Bay Club sandals is my fave,

    new follwer here
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete