Playtime

Friday, January 13, 2012


I had a blast last weekend. I spent it with org-mates from UP Los Baños who went all the way to Diliman for our annual sports fest with the other organizations in UP. I came from work so I just took a quick shower in our office's shower room. Considering the event that I was attending, I opted to wear something comfy but at the same time, girly. I didn't join in any of the events so I didn't have to wear sports attire.

I chose to wear a floral skirt that I purchased about two weeks ago from Forever 21. I paired it with a blank tank top and a loose gray top from Forever 21 as a sort of cover-up. Then I wore flats and piled on some accessories.

My skirt's print.

My accessories. Bangles and LOVE charm bracelet, both from The Landmark. Necklace, I bought it from a friend. Watch from Sophie Martin.

 Feeling like a kid here. Don't mind the messy hair.

Well, that's it for the post. I'm currently at the office so this is just a quick post, since we're not allowed to browse non-work related sites. Haha. Anyways, the weekend is coming up and I can't wait. Hope you'll all have a good weekend, dearies. 

Lookbook entry.
0 comments : :