Make Me Happy

Friday, January 20, 2012

I have to admit, this week has been really stressful for me. I'm feeling a bit pressured at work that I was crying my eyes out last night for no apparent reason other than stress. You know that feeling when you're working your butt off and you can't seem to please your bosses? That's how I feel. I think everyone has this moment. Good thing that I was able to keep my optimism in check. You know how I got over my not-so-good mood? It's all thanks to these things.

House of Silvanas' yummy red velvet cupcakes. They're so sinfully delicious.

My new toy. An iPod Touch 4th generation.

And there you go. So I'm a bit materialistic. So what? Live your life to the fullest, right? Do whatever it is that makes you happy as long as you're not hurting anyone except your wallet. Haha. Now, tell me, what made you smile this week? :)
2 comments : :
  1. haha, same here, I always run to my comfort food whenever I feel depressed or stressed. Nothing beats the company of good food during those times.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaa I'm stress too here!
    I'll definitely try those cupcakes !
    nice blog :)
    shall we follow each other?
    http://starduststew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete