Bag Haul

Friday, January 27, 2012

This is the first part of two related post. It all started yesterday when the much awaited balikbayan box from my aunt in New York arrived at my house. Inside were around fifteen pairs of shoes and around the same number of bags to be divided between my mom, my sister and me. Plus, a few clothes, perfume, make-up, and chocolates. Of course, I went crazy for the shoes and the bags. 

Here are the bags that I got.

Green gradient Aldo handbag. I like the color of this one.

Blue handbag. Random brand. It's roomy enough for my stuff. Function and fashion in one.

Coach wristlet. Cute design, plus it's perfect for my cellphone and iPod.

Christian Siriano for Payless sling bag. Chains, studs, and the color black? 'Nuff said.

Dooney and Bourke handbag. My second D&B. And in pink! Love it!

Denim Louis Vuitton handbag. I love that denim goes well with anything.

XOXO handbag turned clutch. Great to bring on night outs.

There you go. That's that. And of course, I'll be creating a separate post for the shoes. Stay tuned for that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment