2011 Highlights

Friday, January 6, 2012

Okay, so up until now, I still have a bit of a hangover from last year. I admit that 2011 was not exactly my best year but it was good enough. I cried a lot. I laughed more than a lot.

So here are the highlights of my 2011. This post is a bit photo-heavy, just so you know.

Got my very first official job ever at IBM where I met these cool people. 

Girls' night out with the coolest set of girl friends one could ever have. Check out my full bangs, a.k.a. Korean look!

Attended Candy Fair 2011 with college friends 'cause we're just never too old for Candy.

Got reunited with my college dorm room mate.

Finished my first ever 3-kilometer run at the Energizer Night Race 2011. 

Got this super adorable puppy that I named Sharpay. I love her to bits!

Went to Bloggers United 2 with my cousin, Karina, and saw my favorite fashion bloggers.


Had a blast with my office mates during the IBM Year-Ender Party and during the after-party.

Finished my first 5-kilometer run  at the 35th Milo Maration National Finals, and found a new running buddy in one of my best girl friends, Doni.

My sister's 15th birthday celebration. A quiet dinner with just the three of us. It's like one of our very few family bonding moments during the past year.

Okay, this is out of order but I saved the best for last. I met this special person in 2011, and he's just the sweetest, most adorable guy I ever knew. :)

Whew! That was a lot. But anyways, I'm looking forward to this year. I hope it will be so much better than last year. For me and for everyone dear to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog!! :) I'm following now. Hope you follow back xoxo
    http://bonvogueage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete