Tutus and Glitters on New Year's Eve

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let me start this post by greeting you all a "Happy New Year"! 2011 was such a whirlwind of events for me, both good and bad happenings. In the end, no regrets. It may not have been my best year but it held a lot of memories. My struggles and experiences in 2011 taught me a lot. Hopefully, 2012 will be better.

Anyways, let's cut the drama. Here's what I wore on New Year's Eve. I chose to wear this simple black tank top and tutu skirt that I got from The Landmark. I topped it off with this gray knit cover-up. Nothing new there. My shoes, however, are new. This pair is the one I bought a few days ago, the one I posted about. Then I finished off my outfit with gray accessories. 


Gray knits and black tutus.

Owl earrings that I got from Sarah Tirona at Bloggers United 2.

LOVE connector ring that I bought from Yhansy. Necklace from my sister.

Okay, so that's it for this post. Let's all greet 2012 with a great big smile and a positive attitude. Again, happy new year to y'all! :D

Lookbook entry.

1 comment: