Talk About Scents

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I love perfume. Who doesn't? Haha. It's like I would never go out without a spritz of perfume. I pick out a scent depending on my mood and outfit for the day. I would wear a feminine scent when I'm feeling girly. I would splash on something citrus-y when I'm feeling laid back. And on special occasions, I would go for a more sophisticated scent.

By now, I've already collected several perfumes. Majority of them are gifts while a few, I actually bought. Here's my prized collection.

LAMB’s Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani. CH by Carolina Herrera. Juicy Couture. PINK Soft & Pure by Victoria’s Secret. Colors de benetton. Eternity by Calvin Klein. In2U by Calvin Klein. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. Siren by Paris Hilton. 

So there you go, guys and girls. BTW, it's the 24th of December. I know it's way too early but let me just say this. Have a very, merry Christmas, everyone! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment