Sweet Florals

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Monday, we had this clan reunion held at San Lorenzo Village in Makati. It was a chance for us to mingle with distant relatives in my maternal grandmother's side of the family. It was a night of food, drinks, fun games, and more food.


I figured to keep it simple yet very feminine so I decided on wearing a plain white sheer top paired with a floral skirt. I accessorized with charm bracelets and with my trusty watch. Then for my footwear, I settled with my favorite embellished flats.


Sheer white sleeveless top from Greenhills. Floral skirt from Seventeen at Cinderella. White flats from Montego Bay Club at Payless Shoe Source. Brown handbag from my mom's closet.

My skirt's lovely print.

Charm bracelet from The Landmark. Vintage bracelet given to me as a gift. Watch from Sophie Martin Paris.

Well, that's all folks. 'Til next post.

Lookbook entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment