Sheer and Simple

Monday, December 12, 2011

So last December 3, I went to the event by Bloggers United, where fashion bloggers get to sell their stuff and interact with their followers and fans. Of course, I had to go and see my favorite bloggers namely Lissa Kahayon, Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, and Seph Cham and Shai Lagarde. The fan girl in me wanted to have my picture taken with them but the shy girl took over. 

Anyways, I was planning to go all out fash-yown but I decided to just keep it simple. I wore a sheer white blouse that I bought from Greenhills paired with black shorts, and my favorite pair of flats. The bag was my mom's. It's Ralph Lauren, and was one of her favorite bags. And yours truly gets to have it. Yay!


Here's the look. Shoes not shown. Sorry about that. Teehee.


Lookbook entry.

2 comments:

  1. i love sheer tops and i definitely lurve yours. followed you back! thanks for liking my blog.keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete