Make Up 101: My Everyday Look

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I love make-up and I love being adventurous with it. But on most days, I prefer to keep it simple and low-key. I have to be practical because I commute to work, and dust and sweat don't mix well with make-up. When I'm in the mood for it, I add a little more color to my lips using a bright red or hot pink lip stick. Anyways, here's what I use on a daily basis for my make-up.

For my face, I use The Face Shop's liquid foundation as base. I top it off with The Face Shop's loose powder. Then, I use The Face Shop's Lovely ME:EX blush for a rosy finish.

For the eyes, I use Maybelline's Eye Crayon eyeliner. I curl my lashes with The Face Shop's eyelash curler, and finish it off with Maybelline's Hyper Curl mascara.

For my lips, I start off with Forever21's Love and Beauty lip balm in watermelon flavor. Then I finish it with Maybelline's Fruity Jelly lip gloss for smooth, glossy puckers.

And now, when everything's done, here's my final look. Again, just excuse my chubby cheeks here. Haha. 


Well, that's it for this post. Feel free to leave a comment about this. Kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment