Knits and Neutrals

Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Sunday night, I went out with some friends from work for our Christmas get-together. It was a night of food, some alcohol, and coffee afterwards. We went to this grill with al fresco dining and drinking. So instead of being decked out in the usual heels and fancy outfits, I decided to keep it relaxed. And here's my outfit.

Top from Forever 21. Shorts from Next Jeans. Sandals from Montego Bay Club at Payless Shoe Source. Bag from Dooney and Bourke.



Whew. December is such a busy month, isn't it? There are parties and celebrations everywhere. Expect to see lots of posts about the different Christmas parties that I will be attending. That's about it, guys! Kisses!

Lookbook entry.

1 comment:

  1. Simple and comfortable, my type of outfit for on-the-go events! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you girl! Have a blast!

    greeting card for you!
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2011/12/greetings.html

    ReplyDelete