Intro

Monday, December 12, 2011

Okay, so here I am on my first post in my fashion blog. This is my fifth blog. I have a personal blog, a photography blog, and two literary blogs.

But enough about that. I'll start this one by posting my favorite things just so you can get to know me better. These are my simple joys in life. Hmm. Fine, they're not that simple since this involves a bit of materialism.  Haha.

My make-up kit. I rarely use all of them. So what? Well, I love make-up. I love putting on make-up on myself and on other people. It's like being a painter with the face as a canvas.

My reads. I love chick lit. You know, the book counterpart of chick flicks. I especially love Candace Bushnell's works. I also love this little pink bible for girly girls like me. Oh, and of course, there's Teen Vogue magazine.

My very pink gadgets. I cannot go through a day with these two. My relationships and my music are two of the most important things for me. I like to constantly keep in touch with my loved ones. And as for music, it's part of my lifestyle. Enough said.


So there you go. Just a quick preview of my personality. I'm sure by now you've already figured out that I love the color pink. Yes, I love pink! So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment