Happy Holidays

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Earlier today, I attended another family reunion. This time, it was with my grandfather's side of the family. Of course, it included a lot of eating and drinking. I swear, I'm getting fatter and that's not good. Haha! I really need to watch my weight. 

But I'll stop with the rants and get down to business. For my outfit, I wore this new top that my aunt gave me for Christmas. I paired it with this pair of black shorts that I bought in Greenhills. It was such a steal. I got it for only P150! Then, I topped my look with my fave pair of flats and fave bag that my mom bought for me two years ago.

Top from Hang Ten. Shorts from Greenhills. Shoes from Anthology at The Ramp.


Hello, chubby cheeks! Haha. This week, I promise to cut down on the carbs because the new year is just a few days away and it will surely involve more food. Of course, I'll exercise too. Anyways, I'm rambling again. Cheers, guys! Merry Christmas! :)

Lookbook entry.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you dont need to watch your weight, you look great. Having said that Christmas does make me feel that way too.

    I hope you have had wonderful day.
    Merry Christmas!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    Last day to enter the China Glaze GIVEAWAY! Go toI WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. :) Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete