Glitterati

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So I have this sick psycho relationship with footwear. I love shoes but I hate how much I spend on them. Like if I have so much money, I would spend almost all of it on shoes and just a little bit on clothes. Just two weeks ago, I bought a pair of gold Havaianas flip flops. And earlier today, I bought myself another pair of footwear. I fell in-love with them the moment I saw them. This time, it was a pair of glittered flats from Forever21. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not really an impulsive shopper. I'd call this a gift, it's like I always get the best deals when it comes to clothes and shoes. Often, I would always find stuff that are on sale and in my size. Haha! So this pair of shoes, I got it for half its original prize. Lucky me! 

My new babies. Love, love, love!

3 comments:

  1. OWW so pretty flats!!

    Kisses and happy new year!
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoes too! Must be a girl's thing. But I love the flats. So lucky that you always get it on sale and still manage to find shoes in your size. I have small feet so I am alway out of luck. BUT I do my research and try to save as much as I can before everything is out of stock.

    I am a new follower.
    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I have a knack for finding good deals. :)
    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete