Everyday Make-Up

Friday, December 16, 2011

One of the things I'm addicted to is make-up. I love putting on make-up and getting all dolled up. More than that, I love putting on make-up and experimenting different looks on other people. For me, the face is like the blank canvas and the make-up are my art tools. But as much as I like to play with different shades of color on the face, I prefer to keep it simple on most days. I like to look polished with just the right amount of make-up and a little hint of color here and there. So here's the stuff I use on a daily basis.

  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua gel foundation
  • The Face Shop moist loose powder in light beige
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals healthy natural luminous blush in true peach
  • Maybelline Watershine Lip Stick in cr31
  • Maybelline lip balm
  • The Face Shop eyelash curler
  • large make-up brush from Watson's
  • Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express waterproof mascara
  • Maybelline crayon liner
Yes, I love Maybelline and The Face Shop. They're affordable for everyday use. On special occasions, I use my Revlon and Mac make-up. So there you go. When I have the time, I'll even post my face with make-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment