Baggy Holidays

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I love shoes, no doubt about it. But if there's something that I love in the exact same way, it's bags. For me, my bags and shoes should always go together. Before, I like them all matchy-matchy in color. But now, I like to match them but I'm not limited to the colors. As long as they both go well with the clothes I have on, I'm good to go.

Imagine my happiness when I received three bags this Christmas from three different people. Yes, three! Three to add to my growing bag collection. So the bag-a-holic in me is as happy as a clam. And here are my new babies.


Bag from Shoebox, given to me by my mom. This one's really simple but I love the handle.

Bag from The Sac, given to me by my uncle. I like that it's made of local materials. Yes, it's made in the Philippines. I'm proud of that!

Bag from my aunt. I love the embellished detail. And it's convertible to a sling bag.

So there you go. I can't wait to wear them all. Of course, not at the same time. Teehee. That's all there is to this post. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I like them all, especially the first one =) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!
    Follow each other if you want ! Follow Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love all these beautiful bags :)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina

    ReplyDelete