All You Can Eat

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's my sister's 15th birthday today and to celebrate it, we had a simple family dinner. We went to this all-you-can-eat restaurant with three different sets of buffet namely Dads, Kamayan, and Saisaki. You can choose to eat at only one buffet for a lower price or you can choose to eat all three for as low as P665. And that's what we did. I went crazy with everything. I think I made three trips to every buffet table and three trips to the dessert table. Of course, being my usual experimental self, I sampled almost everything there even though I don't know what most of the dishes are called. 

And now for some mouthwatering pictures of food.


Japanese food galore. Sushi and shrimp tempura.

Tofu. My favorite.

Yummy pasta with white sauce.

I don't know what this one's called but it was delicious.

Corn.

I don't know what this one's called either. Haha. Sorry for that.

Grilled chicken liver with barbecue sauce.

And here comes my favorite part which is dessert. Haha. I've been down with sore throat these past few days but I could not resist having some of their sweet stuff. 

Strawberry ice cream with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and chocolate sprinkles.

Strawberry chocolate mousse.

Black forest cake.

Mini chocolate cake.

Cream puffs.

Chocolate ice cream with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chocolate sprinkles.

Whew! Sorry for the photo spamming, guys. Haha. That's about everything I ate. And I swear it was a lot that I feel like I never wanna see another food ever again. Or at least for the next couple of days. I really must go on a diet now so I can make room for more food when the new year comes. Teehee. But I'll stop rambling now. That's that. Hope you all had a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment